February 22, 2007

I Love You!


I see I'm not the only one who has uttered these words recently (yes, thats right David and I are back together - lets just hope it goes better than last time!). It appears that Joel and Nicole have uttered these immortal words to each other in the last few days and are now sealing the deal by looking for houses together. They have been together for just 3 months but this could be the relationship that sees them settling down. However they might not actually be able to move in with each other for a while as Nicole could end up in jail if she is found guilty at her court hearing coming up. Who knows what will happen but I think that like most celebs she will get off with a slapped wrist and all will be forgotten until she does it again! We will just have to wait and see!

No comments: