January 25, 2007

Golden Globes Faves

I know, I know, the Golden Globes were over a week ago but I've been a bit busy recently in order to flick through and find my faves, even though I've had the photos sitting in my email for days! Though white was the color of choice from the celebs, there was also a burst of color from those brave enough to wear it! Well, I've finally flicked through and here are my top 5!

1) Ali Larter was the belle of the ball in her fabulous white dress by Reem Acra. Truly stunning!
2) Sofia Milos showed us red in her fabulous one-shouldered gown (yet to be pinpointed to a designer). Her complexion and luscious hair complimented the dress so beautifully.
3) Yunjin Kim's key to fabulousness was through simplicity. The simple Escada white dress with a decorative band round the waist hit all the right notes. Love It!
4) Reese Witherspoon looked girly and great in her yellow strapless embroidered and crystal-coated dress by Nina Ricci. The red shoes were also fabulous along with thruby and diamond bracelet she wore to add a splash of bling!
5) Evangeline Lilly look fab in her from in nude shades of pink, yellow and lilac by Versace. It accentuates her fine figure and is a girly choice from someone who is surrounded by a man's world in Lost!

So who were your faves?

No comments: